Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy April!



April. The fourth month of the year. I honestly cannot believe it's already here. Is this real life? Or am I living in some strange alternate universe that doubles the speed of time because this year is flying by. Anywho, here's another outfit post. I kept this plaid-splashed look fairly simple. The main focal point that'd I'd like to call attention to is my new Kate Spade purse. Isn't the lilac colored tote just the most fabulous piece of arm candy you've seen? I wear it all the time.Whilst in the process of purchasing it, my mother inquired what I intend to wear it with since the color was a bit clashing. My response: "Everything, of course."




Shirt: Thrift, Pants: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Nike, Purse: Kate Spade


Verse of the Day: "For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength." 1 Corinthians 1:25 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment