One warm winter afternoon (quite a paradoxical arrangement) , I decided to take a few flicks of my outfit on my red-stained porch. The kindly breeze facilitated in a few of the wind-blown shots and made for the perfect impromptu photo shoot. It's been a fairly friendly winter and I'm loving it! I went for the lackadaisical look and paired my favorite blue dress with the flowy charm of my green button-up, the laid-back sneakers buzzy up the ensemble. I just recently purchased the rose gold leaf necklace and I'm really loving it as an alternative to the name plate necklace I previously wanted and as for the makeup I opted for a bold red matte lipstick by Mac. I also tickled the apples of my cheeks with Taj Mahal by Nars.
Dress and necklace are from TJ Maxx, Shirt is by H&M, Sneakers are by Nike.
No comments:
Post a Comment